I’ll never forget the first time I entered Kindergarten. The teachers decided to put me in the ESL Class (English as a Second Language) even though the only language I spoke was English. LOL
So, why did they assume I was ESL? Maybe it had something to do with the fact I was too shy to say a single word to any of the teachers.
Now that I think about it, all through Elementary, Middle, High School and even University I never rose my hand to speak or give my opinion on the topic of discussion in class unless I was specifically called on.
Let’s just say communication at the time, was not my forte. My poor Throat Chakra was really blocked.
Fast forward a few years after University and I became a Second Grade International School Teacher. After that, I started my own company and began writing articles for various publications such as CLEO Magazine & Men’sHealth, and was even asked to give talks on various topics at reputable companies in Southeast Asia. Eventually, after finding my voice, I was asked to hold workshops & seminars sharing my ideas on spirituality, love & relationships and abundance.
I now have a podcast where I share my advice and opinions which is listened to all around the world.
That being said, it’s extremely powerful when you learn how to clear the Throat Chakra as it’s the center for communication and your authentic voice.
In today’s Podcast I will share my knowledge and experience with you in case you feel like you may have a blocked Throat Chakra.
So, here are the signs that you may have a blocked Throat Chakra:
- You get a sore throat more often than you think is normal.
- People who love you, and who you respect, tell you that you need to communicate better.
- You use various substances (food, alcohol, etc) to suppress your emotions.
- You find it hard to express your truth whether it be at work, with friends, or in your romantic relationships.
- You find yourself gossiping about others and hear yourself complaining a lot.
- You have thyroid issues.
- You wake up with a tense and sore jaw.
Here’s are some ways to open up your Throat Chakra
- Get the stone Lapis Lazuli. When you wear a Lapis Lazuli Pendant around your neck during important meetings, or when you need to have a serious discussion, this stone can really help you to speak your truth. Click here to learn more.
- Always try your best to communicate how you’re feeling. Whether it’s anger, sadness, shame, etc. Let it out! If you find this to be hard, write it out on paper and then rip it up. Another alternative is imagining the person’s face in front of you, and then speaking to them about how you’re feeling.
- Limit the amount you complain or gossip. If you really need to, give yourself 5 minutes with a friend and then stop.
- Express yourself creatively. Examples would be: writing poetry, acting, or singing. This will move and heal the energy around your Throat Chakra.
- Using the sound HAM. By chanting the mantra HAM, you are opening up the Throat Chakra. Here is a link to learn more.
Have you ever thought about learning more about Energy Healing?
Get a FREE Guidebook all about how to heal yourself. We’ve created this guidebook to help you learn how to heal yourself, so you can experience more peace and joy.
Click here to get the guidebook.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? I’d love for you to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode.
Now, if you’re really loving this podcast, I would be sooooo appreciative if you left me a review on iTunes. When you leave a review it can help others to find my podcast, not only that I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside when I read a review… hehe
How to review
Open the app, find the search tool, and enter the name of the podcast you want to review. You’ll see the podcast’s logo (as album art), so tap this, then Reviews > Write a Review. Enter your iTunes password when prompted, then leave a star rating, a review, and a title. Tap Send, and you’re done.